Founded in 1936 at Chicago, U.S.A.
Culligan- an integrated water treatment equipment and systems designer and manufacturer firm- is a leader in the world focusing on turn-key water treatment systems and plants and water infrastructure.
In the years since, Culligan has evolved into a world leader, creating innovations that have helped shape the water industry while setting standards for quality improvement and customer service.
Today, Culligan is proud to have provided world-class service and innovative water treatment solutions for the last 80 years, from the simplest filtration system to complex industrial and municipal water solutions.
We globally deliver process design, design and build,
build-operate, detailed engineering, equipment manufacturing, EPC contracting, construction management and other professional services to municipalities, government agencies as well as private sector customers.
- Global network of over 800 locations in 90 countries
- Strong global brand- the largest pure play Water Treatment Business
- Manufacturing facilities in Chicago, Bologna-Italy and Dubai
- Overseas Operation Centers across Italy, Spain, France, UK, Turkey, Argentina, Canada, China, Middle East (UAE)
- Over 5000 employees
- Over 10 million Customers
- Strong in-house Engineering and R&D capabilities.